What To Expect From Beam...
Beam is emotional wellbeing drop-in for children and young people aged 0-25, their parents and carers.
Who can use Beam?
Anyone between the ages of 0-25 can access support from Beam.
Parents and carer support is given provided if is in conjunction with a young person.
What will Beam do?
- We can provide low-intensity therapeutic support under a brief therapy framework.
- We promote psycho-education.
- We give practical support and suggestions.
- We listen, trying our best to ensure our service users feel heard.
- We adapt: we know there is no such thing as one size fits all.
When & Where is Beam?
Monday * 12pm - 7pm * 9 Market Square, Wellington, Telford * TF1 1BP
Tuesday * 12pm - 7pm * 9 Market Square, Wellington, Telford * TF1 1BP
Thursday * 2pm - 7pm * Upstairs at Palmer's Cafe, Claremont Street, Shrewsbury * SY1 1QG
Saturday * 11am - 4pm * 9 Market Square, Wellington, Telford * TF1 BP