Careers Education is seen as central to the preparation to take on and enjoy the experiences, opportunities and responsibilities of adult life.
We aim to have a tailored careers programme which is fulfilled by the following means:
- A number of topics relating to Careers Education are taught within our PDC timetable and within curriculum subjects to all years.
- We run visits to places of employment and host speakers from a wide variety of occupations.
- We run visits to places of further and higher education and host speakers from a wide variety of providers of further and higher education providers.
- Our Careers Advisers are in school each week and provide individual guidance. They are also available to answer any questions during the academic year and after results days.
- Work Experience is available for Year 10 students. Students arrange this themselves, with the support of the school.
For any further information, please contact Laura Richardson, Careers Leader at Meole Brace School.
email@example.com - - - - - 01743235961
This section of the website is checked and updated regularly. The Careers Programme is reviewed in September of each academic year, taking into consideration feedback from students, parents and employers.
Please feel free to email Laura Richardson with any enquiries.
Please find a link to our Careers Programme, which summarises the events we have planned.